Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ravenskye City and OBU Interactive







Hey everybody! I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! I'm back tonight with a freelance illustration and a plug for the game I've been working on! The freelance illustration was for a holiday card featuring the awesome employees of OBU interactive. They each had a favorite superhero in mind for the card, which led to a really fun project.

As for the game, I've been honored to work among some amazing folks at Lolapps as a 2D and concept artist on an iso-based facebook game called Ravenskye City! I'm hoping to post some of my work soon, but for now go check out the game on Facebook! I was privledged to help work on everything from plants, buildings, to decos, and maps!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Much more on the way!


3 comments:

Mike Bear said...

This turned out great, Brandon! You, sir, are a badass.

romansix said...

I got really excited when I was able to see the card in person, it's awesome!

Brandon Pike said...

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you like it!

Vi, thanks so much for recommending me! I really appreciate it!