Monday, July 5, 2010

The Chinatown Night Market Fair



So, I'm extremely honored to report that this guy made it to Spring Show this year and received runner-up in the Intermediate Illustration Category! It's been my dream since I started attending AAU to get into Spring Show and I'm incredibly grateful to see this one make it in. I want to say thanks to everybody for your amazing support. It's been a great year seeing everyone's amazing work, here's to one more year down and one to go!

If you have a chance, check out the amazing artists on the side of this blog and also the Academy's Spring Show website to see some unbelievable work from all the majors:


2 comments:

Wayne B. Medina said...

Hey Brandon, just wanted to say thank you for dropping by the blog.

anyhwoo, you sir have an awesome blog! lovin the comic stuff especially!

Rahsan Ekedal said...

Congrats! This whole blog is great, btw. Beautiful stuff.